The tool is constructed for simultaneous press of top and bottom headset cups into the head tube.This tool works for 1″ and 1 1/8″ steering tubes.
Scope of delivery:
- tool holder with T-handle
- trapezoidal thread spindle 360mm
- press bush pair
- threaded sleeve
- thrust bearing
- Screw the trapezoidal thread spindle with the side, which has a fine thread, into the tool holder.
- Put the thrust bearing and then one of the press bushes on the spindle.
- Place the top head cup on the press bush and insert the tool into the steerer tube.
- Place the bottom head cup on the other press bush and put both of them on the spindle of the tool. Afterwards screw the threaded sleeve on the trapezoidal therad of the spindle.
- Rotate the tool holder and start to press the head cups.
- Pay attention, that the cups are not getting jammed during the work.
- Before you begin to press the head cups, check the diameter tolerance of the cup seating in the frame.
- Put some lubricant on the head cups. Makes pressing in easier and prevents the tool from damage.
Included in delivery: – tool holder with T-handle- trapezoidal thread spindle 360mm- press bush pair- threaded sleeve- thrust bearing
There are no reviews yet.