Extractor and repair kit for crank – with especially “long stroke
With this set, cranks can be removed from the corresponding axles. The existing large working stroke of more than 20 mm makes the extractor tools universally applicable. Whether a pressed or a new type of crank seat screwed with stops, these Cyclus Tools pullers can solve both quickly, safely, cleanly and therefore professionally.
Furthermore, this set includes the M22x1 tap for re-cutting existing crank threads. Or with the core hole cutter M24 and the re-cutter M24x1 even a new, larger thread to cut into the crank. In order to work fast, exactly and safely, the matching guides are included in this set. These are in turn screwed into the inner bearing connection thread.
Contents of the Cyclus Tool extractor and repair set
- 720013 – Tap for internal crank thread M22x1 | for regrooving
- 720245 – Tap for internal crank thread M24x1 | for grooving
- 720233 – Crank extractor M22x1 – M15x1
- 720234 – Crank extractor M24x1 – M15x1
- 720235 – Milling cutter core hole diameter M24 Repair thread
- 720060 – Crank extractor for repair set – Thread special size M24
- 720374 – Thread guide set | bottom bracket connection thread M8x1, M10x1, M12x1, M15x1
- tool case
There are no reviews yet.